Gradelink: Rated 5 Stars by Our Schools
Discover How Easy It Is to Help Your School Save Time, Improve Enrollment and Fulfill Its Mission.
Watch a Demo:
We Are Honored to Be Rated So Highly by Our Schools
Gradelink Average Review Ratings
Ease of Use
The Easy-to-Use Student Information System with Resources for Online Learning
As schools continue to incorporate distance learning into their programs, we’re here to help with tools to support instruction and improve communication.
- Enrich assignments with attachments such as worksheets and images.
- Embed links to video sharing like Zoom and YouTube.
- Sync grades from Google Classroom to the gradebook (coming soon).
- Open the lines of communication with built-in email, alerts, messaging, teacher web pages and a school news page.
- Enable families to enroll and re-enroll from home – while eliminating hours of paperwork.
Who is Gradelink SIS for?
Elementary, middle, and high schools. K-8, K-12, private, and charter schools. Trade/technical schools and college departments have all used Gradelink to simplify their administrative tasks.
"We know this is an unprecedented time for everyone. We are so grateful we have Gradelink to help us better navigate remote learning."
– Debbie S.
"We've tried three educational management systems in the past ten years and Gradelink is by far the best."
– Mary Kay O., Assistant Principal
"We cut our administrative software costs by 65% with switching to Gradelink. We cut our headaches associated with administrative software by 100%!"
– Jean W., Principal
"I’m a great fan of Gradelink — there seems to be nothing it can’t do, and has transformed the way I interact with my daughter’s education."
– David B.
All the Tools You Need to Make School Management Easier
Classes & Scheduling
Tuition & Billing
Student & Parent Access
Districts & Dioceses