Distance Learning and Enrollment Centralized
Made for private K-12 schools. No contracts. No hassles.
Gradelink, the Easy-to-Use SIS with Resources for Online Learning
As schools close their campuses in the wake of the coronavirus, they are faced with the daunting task of switching to online teaching. We’re here to help ease the transition with tools for instruction and communication.
Help your school save time, improve enrollment and fulfill its mission.
- Enrich assignments with attachments such as worksheets and images.
- Embed links to video sharing like Zoom and YouTube.
- Sync grades from Google Classroom to the gradebook (coming soon).
- Open the lines of communication with built-in email, alerts, messaging, teacher web pages and a school news page.
- Enable families to enroll and re-enroll from home – while eliminating hours of paperwork.
"We know this is an unprecedented time for everyone. We are so grateful we have Gradelink to help us better navigate remote learning."
– Debbie S.
"We've tried three educational management systems in the past ten years and Gradelink is by far the best."
– Mary Kay O., Assistant Principal
"We cut our administrative software costs by 65% with switching to Gradelink. We cut our headaches associated with administrative software by 100%!"
– Jean W., Principal
"I’m a great fan of Gradelink — there seems to be nothing it can’t do, and has transformed the way I interact with my daughter’s education."
– David B.
All the Tools You Need to Make School Management Easier
Tuition & Billing
Classes & Scheduling
Student & Parent Access
School News Page
Gradelink Average Review Ratings
Ease of Use
Who is Gradelink for?
Elementary, Middle and High Schools, K-8, K-12, Private, Charter, College Departments and Trade/Technical Schools
Schedule a Demo
This online session will allow you to talk with a Gradelink representative to discuss your school’s specific needs and learn what you can accomplish with Gradelink’s School Management System. Select a date and time to schedule your personal session. If you can’t find anything that works for you, please call us at 1-800-742-3083.