Easy + Flexible + Fast. It All Adds Up.
Gradelink’s Teacher Gradebooks
GradeSheets provide a wealth of information
1. Log in once, quickly switch between courses.
2. Handy birthday icon will alert you to special days.
3. Red flag icon tips you off to behavior issues noted today.
4. Quick info icon tells you if a student is absent today.
5. Configure Gradelink to automatically drop a student’s lowest score.
6. Set title, due date and relative weight for each assignment.
7. Mark work as excused, absent or incomplete with grade codes.
8. Offer extra credit assignments to give your students an edge.
9. Nongraded assignments don’t affect student’s grades.
10. Schools with semesters can see projected grades during the quarter.
- At a glance, see the due date, relative weight and extra credit status of assignments.
- Switch between all of your subjects quickly with the easy Classes menu.
- Add homework, quizzes, tests, projects, extra credit and virtually any other type of assignment quickly and easily.
- Set the title, description, due date, category, grading style (percent, letter or points).
- Attach files like worksheets and syllabuses for downloading by parents and students.
- Copy assignments to other classes and save valuable time.
Ready, Set, Score
Grade assignments for individual students or the whole class at once. Quickly mark work as Excused, Incomplete or Absent with customizable Grade Codes. Type in comments or select from your own custom list.
Speed counts, and scoring assignments in Gradelink’s Teacher Gradebooks just seconds, with no separate upload steps required. Gradelink allows movement between fields without leaving the keyboard. The fill-down feature lets you blast through simple scoring assignments, like when everyone gets credit.
Gradelink supports weighting assignments on a per-subject basis, using Assignment Types. Teachers can configure various categories as a percent of the class, like tests, projects
Simplified grading, attendance and discipline records 100%.
– Ara C.
Tag Team Teaching
Gradelink allows schools to give multiple teachers access to any given class. Ideal for team teaching or giving aides the ability to assist with grade entry or attendance.
This access can be granted by the administrator, and easily configured for any number of teachers in the school. High fives for flexibility!
Never retype an assignment again! Save your homework and projects to the Assignment Collection for re-use, complete with descriptions, file attachments, Standards and more. You can even share assignments with other teachers.
Gradelink has made grade entry and report card completion so much simpler and less time consuming!
– Mandy F.
In addition to individual assignment comments and a customizable Numbered Comment legend, Gradelink offers robust Term Comment abilities. These narrative style remarks can be printed on progress reports and report cards.
While entering Term Comments, multiple teachers can have simultaneous access. They’ll get a concurrent view of student grades and attendance in all classes, and can even compare to grades and comments from previous terms – no need to dig up old report cards.