Recommended for Schools using Step Up for Students
save time, improve enrollment and fulfill its mission.
Watch a Demo
Are you a school in Florida that uses Step Up for Students?
Gradelink is a comprehensive student information system recommended by Step Up for Students, a Florida-based nonprofit that offers scholarships to students to attend private schools. We invite you to watch a demo and get an instant quote!
- Enrich assignments with attachments such as worksheets and images.
- Embed links to video sharing like Zoom and YouTube.
- Sync grades from Google Classroom to the gradebook (coming soon).
- Open the lines of communication with built-in email, alerts, messaging, teacher web pages and a school news page.
- Enable families to enroll and re-enroll from home – while eliminating hours of paperwork.
Gradelink Average Review Ratings
Ease of Use
Who is Gradelink for?
Elementary, Middle and High Schools, K-8, K-12, Private, Charter, College Departments and Trade/Technical Schools
“We’ve tried three educational management systems in the past ten years and Gradelink is by far the best.”
– Mary Kay O., Assistant Principal
“We cut our administrative software costs by 65% with switching to Gradelink. We cut our headaches associated with administrative software by 100%!”
– Jean W., Principal
“It’s a fantastic tool. I’m unsure how we managed without it.”
– Stephen H., Teacher
“If you need a product that is easy to use, easy to understand, and easy to share with your school parents, this is it.”
– Mandy M.
Private schools working with scholarships in Florida will enjoy the benefits of tools like:
Classes & Scheduling
Tuition & Billing
Student & Parent Access
Districts & Dioceses